Thursday, October 25, 2007

redditors doodle: thursday

I was really hesitant to post this. Marc Yelloz submitted this on Tuesday, after we'd vetted the first batch of logos and I plugged them into a private reddit poll to let the rest of the team vote them up/down.

I should have never told Marc how impressed we were, because he proceeded to send a few more. They were all lovely, but the problem is that each one puts me one step closer to being out of a job. So at great professional risk to myself, I decided to upload his first submission for today's redditor doodle (and will put his other two submissions online this weekend).

He didn't have a site to plug, but that's OK; I'll use this opportunity to thank "repptide: The Tide of Opinion" for advertising on redditAll.com -- thanks! But all the props in this entry really should go to Marc for his swell doodles.

Confession: This movie scared the hell out of me the first time I saw it. And the next six times. To this day I refuse to use white plastic trash bags because they remind of when that task force came to take away E.T.

Bastards.Conversely, I suddenly have a craving for Reese's Pieces...

(I wonder how much they spent for that product placement.)