Tuesday, October 16, 2007

reddit alien fuzzwiched

OMG OMG OMG!


This started with a casual writeup of fuzzwich, but the fuzzwichers followed up with some emails to me. I hoped they were writing to say they'd added Mike Gravel, but when I found out that wasn't the case, I asked if they'd satisfy another one of my prurient fuzzwich desires: a reddit alien.

Over a weekend, in true startup-balls-out-fashion, they built and animated our little Sith Lord. So what are you waiting for? Go on and make a fuzzwich mini-vid with the alien. Then if you're feeling brave, share it in the comments.

Oh, and I've naturally created a reddit logo to commemorate this historic -- no, monumental -- day. Rejoice!

(Thanks again, fuzzwich!)

*Note: You may have noticed Ron Paul and the reddit alien still exist in separate fuzzwich universes and thus cannot be in the same mini-vid together; this was likely a conscious decision made in order to protect the balance of existence, one we must accept as for our own good.