Monday, October 22, 2007

redditors doodle: monday

The first winner of redditors doodle the logo week.

Tim Peckham from Toronto sent in this lovely take on the reddit alien. He also mentioned in his email, "Love reddit! Read it every day," which I can assure you had nothing to do with our decision.

Tim used his promo opportunity just to plug the site he used to doodle and his tumblr blog:
I like to draw using http://artpad.com and then just screen grab.

me: hellotim.tumblr.com
So let me go ahead and give Canada some props. I hope some folks at immigration are reading this and will look kindly upon my future citizenship request (I call this "Operation President Giuliani").

Hope to meet you at the Toronto reddit meetup, Tim.

Oh, and there's some more Tim-related work at hellotim.com and timp.ca