Thursday, September 06, 2007

spaceshipping out the aliens

If you haven't been keeping up with this week's logo story, I don't blame you, but you may be a bit confused at this point (after all, there had been a bit of a hiatus -- until I realized doodling was my only means of job security). I'll give a full explanation tomorrow, along with the proper amount of props to the guy who came up with the idea for deporting the alien (SPOILER: it was Carl).

In the meantime, I thought I'd give you a look at just how anal I am about these logo doodles. Here's a zoomed in snapshot from the Illustrator file. Remember, I didn't try too hard to draw those generic aliens, since I didn't think anyone would see more than 10 pixels worth of them.How dare they deport breadpig. He's not even an alien. Plus, he's delicious.