Saturday, September 15, 2007

aliens encounter

When we left our intrepid mascot, its deportation rocketship had crash landed on a distant moon.

The lone survivor, our deportee assess the alien landscape and takes a moment to regain composure.

Some of you (the nerdier ones) probably deduced the location of our mascot from my clues. The rest of you should just be thankful you're not this obsessed with the Aliens series.
Having spent the last two years just standing around, reading reddit, our pudgy alien is no match for these drones. It's captured alive and brought to the queen's lair.
The United States Colonial Marines save the day, pulse rifles blazing.
Growing up, I was really addicted to this sci-fi universe. Can you tell? I even read the Dark Horse novels -- and studied this. If you'd asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have said a M56 Smart Gunner (who wouldn't?).
Thanks to the USCM heroics, our mascot is safe. Or is it...

Find out Monday. For now, just admire the alien's pink shirt. We hate bullies.