Friday, September 14, 2007

i broke my gmail

"You are almost out of space for your Gmail account."

I never thought this day would come. There is no website I use more often -- no application more important to me -- than Gmail.

And now I've almost hit my storage limit. I never thought that percentage would get higher than 20%, or maybe 30%. But where we are at 97% and I'm getting a cold sweat.

My inbox is suffocating. What if Natalie (Portman) finally replies to my emails and they bounce back. If she decides to attach pictures, there's no way in hell I'll get them.

Get a hold of yourself, Alexis. Just delete all that spam, that's it.

OK, down to 93%. I can breathe again.

I hope none of you ever have to see this message.

If you have, or if you ever do, I'm here for you.

But not at this moment. I need to go lie down.