Monday, April 09, 2007

the justin.tv gorilla - my crowning achievement

A while back, when Justin was just a guy wearing a camera (the feed hadn't gone live yet) they were looking for a logo. The fundamental part of any logo -- any website -- is undoubtedly the mascot. In fact, I think Emmett and Justin attributed the end of kiko to the absence of a mascot (c'mon, that calendar with only 6 days in a week was hardly a mascot).

So when they asked me to try making a gorilla mascot for their guerrilla tv campaign, I was happy to help (because I love puns). Once the logo was done, the emoticons had to follow. Now stop reading this blog and go watch Justin.tv!

(I got 20% equity for the design work!)


2 comments:

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

Pryor called from her chair--mothers' eyes can see so far! Well--don't get into dopamine any dirty play and soil it.. He had always held them to be amoxicillin a kind of litigation which could have been obviated by the prompt killing of the masculine offender--in which case he would have gladly defended the killer.. ) ambien For the following transparent pollution dream, I am indebted to the same colleague who furnished us with the dental-irritation dream...

alexis [kn0thing] said...

@bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a feeling that you are a spammer. This hurts me. I don't have the heart to delete, your comment, tho, because a part of me pities you.