Friday, March 30, 2007

take my design ideas. please.

About a year ago, I started working on a bunch of design templates for the ill-fated infogami project. Aaron unfortunately stopped development before he could do anything with my html and they've just sat on my harddrive ever since. He recently reminded me of them, so I've cobbled them all together and uploaded them under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. My HTML and CSS is pretty rough, but this license means you can use them for anything (commercial or not) and only need to attribute them to me. It'd be cool if you emailed me, too, but I like surprises.

So have fun with them, I've been told enough times that I don't have any taste ;-) but maybe some of these can be a springboard for some great designs. Here are just a few of them, along with their hip, one-word titles [link to all of them].

wanderlust

organic

twilight

0 comments: