Monday, July 30, 2007

feeling toxic? scientology has a cure


(front)



(back)

This isn't the sort of thing I expected to be handed on a walk through Midtown. Then I realized there's a church of Scientology right down the street from my office. Maybe one of these days I'll go in...

What I like most about this quiz is that even "If you've answered "Yes" to 3 or less [sic] of the above questions," you could still "have a level of accumulated toxins" that presumably require cleansing.

Not a day goes by that I don't feel "spaced out" or experience a drug "flasback."

2 comments:

alexis [kn0thing] said...

But knicksgrl0917, we barely got to know each other!!!

Find Hospitals in your Area said...

Although I can't agree with all you staded, I must confess I do love your way of writing.

Find Hospitals in your Area