Thursday, November 24, 2005

it's been too long

I know it's been a while since my last update. I had always assumed that my mother was the only one who really kept up with this, but coming home for Thanksgiving, she confirmed it:

"What happened to your online diary?"

"Mom, it's not a diary, I told you that because calling it a 'blog' wouldn't make any sense to you."

"Fine, your blog diary, why has nothing new happened in your life?"

"It's not that, it's just that I haven't had anything that I wanted to sit down and write about."

"But I've 'reddit all' and I want something new."

"Well, hopefully something will come up that's worth writing about. If not, I'll just do what I always do -- write about random nonsense."

Speaking of which, why is it that the blogger spellcheck flags "blog" as a misspelled word?

0 comments: