Saturday, June 23, 2007

this blog has jumped the shark cat

I never thought it would come to this, but it was late last night and I wasn't quite ready to go to sleep (yes this is what I do on a typical Friday night).

Few folks know that I own a cat that looks like Kaiser Wilhelm II. This is a very disconcerting thing, even for non-German-history majors.


So naturally, this led to my LOLCAT attempt (if only I could find a Pickelhaube he could wear like a bukkit):


I've also evidently hit a new Internet low now that I've posted a picture of my cat online. Forgive me.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

IDK, cats are cool..... only the coolest bloggers post photos of their cats. So now that you've now been inducted into the "cool bloggers' hall of fame", your blog will go to new levels of innovativeness and skill.
Lucky you!