Wednesday, October 18, 2006

fall behind, catch up

This is a bit overdue, so I’m cramming together a week and change of updates. The only remotely interesting part of this entry is at the bottom; due to popular demand, we turned on science.reddit.com.

I used to hate raking leaves. But it was one of those many character-building activities (read: manual labor) my dad had me do growing up. He even bought me my own rake.

I never got the pet penguin I’d always asked for.

So there was never a plausible scapegoat for the mess.

I also never understood why Leif Erikson Day never got the respect it deserved.

Pity that Newfoundland isn’t an ideal location to arrive in North America…

If only those Vikings had science.reddit.com (just launched), who knows how much better off they might have been once they landed?

0 comments: