Friday, August 18, 2006

snakes on a reddit

You can tell that I've run out of things to write about, so I'll just be using this as a place for explaining the rather bizarre reddit logo designs I sometimes make.

Fortunately, today's doesn't really need much of an explanation.


We saw the midnight showing last night, the movie exceeded all of my expectations. It was as though everyone involved in its production knew it was bad. And they embraced it.

Thanks, Internet, for making this movie everything that it was. Motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane.

And they were going to call it Pacific Air Flight 121...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say Reddit is awesome, or it would be if you did not have a bunch of trolls sitting around killing the stories as they are posted. I think every single reddit link I have done has been buried within the first 2 minutes of posting, good luck with it. Looks like your going to need it. I think will stick with digg and del.icio.us. I will continue trying but it is very frustrating to have something buried right after you post it.

iFlooie said...

dude, correct me if I am wrong but all the stories you are posting are from your website. Thats a no no.

read reddiquite

dont do this

Linkjack stories: linking to stories via blog posts that add nothing extra.

alexis [kn0thing] said...

@tijir
I hope you stick around reddit, I think you'll find a pretty great community. l3 brings up a good point about the user-created etiquette section, which may explain why some of your submissions are being downvoted. We know our system isn't perfect, so we'd be happy to hear any suggestions you might have for how we could improve it.

@killeraces
Yep, I'm one of the reddit cofounders (Alexis) and this is just a place for me to empty my head (we also have a development blog). Hope you enjoyed SoaP.

Hunter said...

Dude, I caught the Sunday matinee showing with my girlfriend, and it was freaking awesome. :)

I might be going to a wedding in Boston in October... if it pans out, any chance you wanna meet up?

- Hunter

alexis [kn0thing] said...

@Hunter
Dude, I'm down like a clown.