Our crowbar announcement went over well on reddit, fark, and Destructoid. But that was to be expected -- these communities understand the importance of having this crowbar at CERN and in the hands of Dr. Freeman.
But this important event didn't go unnoticed elsewhere:
- Kotaku: Large Hadron Collider Guys Get Theatrical With Half-Life Street Theatre
- Gizmodo: CERN's 'Gordon Freeman' Employee Receives Crowbar, Starts Murdering
- ShackNews: CERN's Freeman Picks Up Crowbar from Gamers, Begins Saving the World
- 1Up: 'Real Gordon Freeman' Saves CERN from Headcrab Invasion
- The Escapist: Meet The Real Gordon Freeman, Ready For Action