Tuesday, January 29, 2008

missed australia day, this joey will make up for it

A redditor had suggest a couple weeks ago that I remember to do a logo for Australia Day. I put it in my calendar and everything. But the 26th of January came and went. No special reddit logo.

I feel bad for three reasons: the obvious one being that I'd told this redditor I'd do it; the second because I'd recently visited and wanted to doodle a brilliant homage to this magic land; and finally because it's such a wasted opportunity when a reddit logo idea so easily presents itself.

Oh well, now I'm going to have to make up for it next year with an even grander logo to "celebrate what's great about Australia and being Australian."

The last thing I want is a nation of convicts to be pissed at me ;-)

Just to smooth things over, here's an adorable joey! (found via OMG Babies!)