Thursday, April 24, 2008

how can a website with only 5 employees (reddit) have leaks?

I have no idea how those new reddit UI screenshots surfaced on Brent Csutoras' blog...

Bonus! Even Valleywag thought the redesign was newsworthy.

Given that there are only five of us, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to figure out, but we've been too busy working on the redesign (read: rehearsing our video-reply to the below video).

As you can tell from this carefully orchestrated company-wide lip sync, digg has a metric shit ton of employees. I don't know how you do it, Jay. If I were wearing a hat right now, I'd tip it.

I can spin around in my chair and see everyone I work with.

In fact, it lets me cheat off their screens when we play StarCraft*.



*That's not true. I don't need to cheat. Unless I'm playing David. But he'd still win anyway. Moral of this story? Early base expansion is crucial to victory.